WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
PRIVACY PRACTICES FOR CANITCASH.COM
What information do we collect?
- Your name, that will appear in your account, shipping label, and/or check if applicable.
- Your email, in order to receive updates on your order.
- Your address, needed to send the shipping label, and/or check if applicable.
- Your phone number, as a backup form of contact.
- The email/username/or address for the requested payout method you have selected during the time of checkout.
What do we do with this information?
- All the information above will allow us to process and fulfill orders. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active. If you wish to close your account, please contact us to do so. We will never share your information unless we are legally obligated to do so.
How do we secure your information?
- Our website is protected by standard HTTPS, or hyper text transfer protocol secure. This means that all communication between your browser and canitcash.com is encrypted. HTTPS is often used to protect highly confidential online transactions like online shopping order forms, much like the one you’ll find on our website. In addition, your account is protected by your password, which we will NEVER ask for.
Who has access to my information?
- We use third parties, such as USPS or UPS, to fulfill orders. When you submit your order, these parties will use your information to provide you with a shipping label. These third parties are prohibited from using your information for any additional purposes. We do not sell your data, nor share your data for any promitional reasons.
- Please be aware we may have links to other websites on our site, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices on these sites.
- Once again, we will never share your information unless required for the functionality of the website, or if required by law.
What is a cookie?