SELL ELECTRONICS FOR CASH
GET A QUOTE, SHIP IT FREE, GET PAID!
WHERE DO I LOCATE MY DEVICE MODEL?
So you have a gadget you want to get rid of but you're not sure what the model is? Here are a couple common places to check:
- Does your device have any removable parts or a removable battery: Look behind any removable parts for any stickers or engraved text that might be hiding a part or model number.
- Does the device you are selling boot up or power on: Try turning the device on and navigating to the “about page” in the system settings.
- Do you see any stickers or engraved numbers: Check the outside of the device thoroughly for stickers or engraved numbers. Be sure to check behind or under any hidden crevices the device might have.
- Can you locate the device serial number: Locate the serial number on the device and perform a search for this on the manufacturers website.
- Still not sure? Pull out your phone and take a couple of pictures: Snap a couple photos of the device you are selling and contact us below.