TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANITCASH TERMS OF SERVICE
Transparency is important to us, please contact us if you have any questions about our terms and conditions.
- You agree that you are the legal owner of the device that you are selling.
- You agree to accept the price we have quoted you.
- You agree to provide accurate information about the device you are selling.
- You agree that your item is not on a payment plan, and that you fully own the item you are selling.
- You agree that your device must be able to be transferred to a new owner, and free of any liens.
- You agree that we evaluate the condition of the device upon the condition it was received in.
- You agree that device condition “fully functional” means that all original components and accessories are included with your device, otherwise the device will be marked as “Other Hardware [Missing/Defective]” or similar issue as we have described.
- You agree that for the battery to be considered “fully functional”, it must hold 80% of its original capacity.
- You agree to completely wipe the device, as well as remove all passwords and locks on the device you are selling. We are not responsible for any information left on the device, and any information will be wiped once received.
- Extra items and/or packaging, including OEM/Manufacturer boxes, are discarded once received, and you agree that we are not responsible for returning these items to you.
- You agree to ship your device within 7 days of receiving your shipping label. Failure to do so could lead to your offer being adjusted or canceled.
- If the USPS pickup option is selected, you agree to place your package(s) in a secure location for pickup. Canitcash LLC, and the United States Postal Service, bear no liability for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. The USPS is also not responsible for service delays when the package has incorrect postage, incomplete postage information, or is otherwise not ready for shipment.
- If the USPS pick option is selected, you agree to the United States Postal Service’s terms and conditions presented HERE.
- After inspection, if we find your device does not match the information you have provided, you agree that we have the right to renegotiate the offer.
- If your offer changes after inspection, you are not required to accept the new quote and you can have your device sent back to you for free. However, if your device is significantly different from what you originally stated, i.e.: device selected “Apple iPhone 6S”, and the device sent to us was an “Apple iPhone 5S” or “Device condition selected was Flawless but in reality the item is Fair”, you will be responsible for return shipping.
- You agree that if we pay for the return shipping of the device, that it will be an uninsured label. If you would like an insured return, you agree that you will provide the return shipping label.
- In the event that you are responsible for the return shipping of your device, you agree to pay for the return shipping label of the device within 5 business days. If a return shipping label is not issued within the 5 business days, you agree that we will process your payment according to the new offer.
- If we do not receive a response to our renegotiated offer within 48 hours, you agree that we will process your payment according to the new offer.
- You agree that you are responsible for checking your order details online at the Canitcash members page. Although we do send emails, we are not responsible for them reaching your inbox.
- If you wish to cancel the order while the item is in transit, or once it has been delivered, you agree to pay for the return shipping of your device.
- If PayPal is chosen as the preferred payout method, you agree to accept the PayPal transfer fee.
- If Check is chosen as the preferred payout method, you agree to cash it within 90 days or else it may be voided.
- Once payment is issued, your device will be recycled and you agree that the device cannot be returned.
- You agree that we are not responsible for any damages, or lost packages, during the shipping process. This includes return shipping if necessary.
- You agree that when using our service, UPS and USPS labels have a default insurance of $100.
- In the event of typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, or product pricing errors or omissions, you agree that we have the right to correct the error at any point during the transaction.