Sell Laptop by Brand
Sell laptop fast by selecting your BRAND from the images below.
How to sell your laptop online:
We promise you the quickest and easiest way to sell your laptops online. Simply click the associated brand above that corresponds to the laptop brand you are trying to sell. To get an instant quote to sell your laptop, follow the simple instructions on our instant quote page.
You will be asked to select the most accurate condition of your laptop. For us to give you an honest quote to sell your laptop, you also have to be honest with us. Please think about it from our perspective; if someone is selling their laptop in flawless condition, you would hope that if you bought, that it was truly in flawless condition.
After you select the cosmetic condition of your laptop, please view the various defects you can select should your laptop have any additional issues. We will describe the defects in more detail below. Please read them if you have any questions before you sell your laptop.
- Software Issues: This applies if your laptop is either missing its operating system, meaning it does not boot into Windows, or that you failed to remove your Windows password. This might not seem like a big deal, but a locked system substantially slows down our inspection process, and a missing operating system affects the resellability of the laptop you are trying to sell us.
- Doesn’t Turn On/ Defective Motherboard: If your laptop does not power on, or if it does boot/power on but has another problem with either getting into the system BIOS or staying powered on, it falls into this category.
- Liquid Damage: Spilled coffee on your laptop? Drop your laptop into the bathtub? Select this option!
- Overheats: Laptop burning your lap every time you turn it on? Does it power-off due to temperature issues? Your laptop is overheating!
- BIOS Locked: What this option means is that your laptop’s BIOS settings are not able to be accessed or changed. It is BIOS locked! Please remove all BIOS passwords before sending your device in.
- Screen [No Display/Broken/Visual Blemishes]: Either your laptop’s display doesn’t turn on, is broken or shattered, or has visual blemishes such as dead or stuck pixels, uncleanable marks, scratches, or dust under the display.
- Battery [Missing/Defective/Not Original]: We ask that you please provide the OEM, or original equipment manufacturer, battery that came with your laptop. Replacement batteries from generic brands do not count. Also, for a battery to be considered functional, it must charge to at least 80% of its original capacity and must not show any signs of puffing or swelling.
- Charger [Missing/Defective/Not Original]: Please include the original OEM charger with your laptop. Frayed or exposed cables count as defective, so please check the cosmetic condition of your charger before trading in your laptop to us!
- Hard Drive [Missing/Defective]: If you have removed your hand drive before selling your laptop, please mark this option. Same goes for any sort of issue you are having with it, including audible noises such as clicking.
- Memory/Ram [Missing/Defective]: If you have removed your memory/ram sticks before selling your laptop, please mark this option.
- Keyboard/Trackpad [Defective/Non-responsive]: Certain keys on your keyboard missing, not working, sticky, or otherwise being unresponsive. Same goes for the trackpad or the mouse buttons.
- Optical Drive [Missing/Defective]: CD/DVD Drive has a missing faceplate, or the entire drive is removed or not able to read discs.
- Other Defective Hardware [Speakers/Camera/Mic/etc…]: This is a catch-all option for all other defects not mentioned above when trying to sell your laptop online. If you know something not mentioned, like a webcam does not work, please use this option.
OUR PRIORITY IS TO PAY YOU FAST FOR YOUR LAPTOP. HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT WILLING TO CUT CORNERS ON OUR QUALITY. PLEASE USE OUR SYSTEM TO ACCURATELY DESCRIBE THE LAPTOP YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL TO ENSURE THE SMOOTHEST TRANSACTION AND TO GET YOU PAID QUICKLY WITHOUT ANY SETBACKS! AS ALWAYS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROCESS OF SELLING YOUR LAPTOP ONLINE.
Want to find out what your device is worth?